Join the "Open Policy Foundation" team!
We are always glad to welcome you to the team of talented people! We are looking for professionals of both creative and technical specialties who are keen on their business.
Consultant for the "hotline" of the “Open Policy Foundation”
Non-governmental organization "Open Policy Foundation" is looking for consultants for a "hotline" for schoolchildren and students from eastern Ukraine and Crimea on receiving Ukrainian education.
- skills to work in a team;
- stress resistance;
- willingness to learn;
- knowledge of English is preferred.
Provide advisory support on the phone and report on calls.
- office in the center of Kyiv;
- full-time / part-time employment;
- salaries from 5 thousand hryvnias;
- a possibility of involvement in the projects of the Foundation.
Candidates should send a CV to the e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject of the letter "Consultant to the hotline".