STEAM-education, innovative ideas in learning and business, and success stories of teenagers-startupers. The delegation of the NGO “Open Policy Foundation” participated in the Israeli-Ukrainian Educational Forum 2018 “Transformation of education: exchanging best practices and creating partnerships” that was held in Tel Aviv. The event was organized by the NGO “Israeli Friends of Ukraine”.
The partners of the event in Israel:
- Embassy of Ukraine in the State of Israel,
- MASHAV Educational Training Center,
- MILHAUZ Institute of Education, Art, and Identity,
- Educational Department at Ramat-Gan Municipality,
- The Field Center for Entrepreneurship at Ariel.
The partners of the event in Ukraine:
- NGO “Open Policy Foundation,”
- Center for Innovative Education “Pro.Svіt,”
- EdCamp Ukraine,
- STEM Coalition Ukraine,
- Institute of Public Diplomacy,
- Ukrainian Global School,
- Global Ukraine.
The Ambassador of Ukraine to the State of Israel Hennadii Nadolenko greeted the delegation. Executive Director of the Open Policy Foundation, MASHAV alumni, and founder of the International Green School Iryna Zhdanova referred to the importance of providing access to education for children both who are affected by the war and live in remote areas of Ukraine. Before invited practitioners, experts, and startupers Iryna Zhdanova presented a report on providing access to Green STrEAM education for young people at the International Green School in the remote area of the Ukrainian Carpathians.
The delegation of the Foundation exchanged experience with the other Forum members and agreed on further cooperation.